Thursday, September 11, 2008

From Steve Knight

Damn..... Guess it happens to the best, and......BROMO WAS THE BEST. I think I have known Bromo for about 14 or 15 years now....back when prodigy was just message boards....the old times....Spring Fling, Run for the Roses...etc. Will surely miss his daily e-mails with the blonde thingies and the fun. I still have the Razorback Pig head that he sent me a while back....now...I know I'll have to keep it forever. Gonna send a card, as I hope you all will. I know a few of you, Jen, Paula, Deb #1 and Marsh....for those of you I don't know...Bromo was a geart guy....a friend, and one who would do anything for anyone that he could. I'll definitely miss him.....may he rest in peace..and know there are lots of folks out there who love him, Steve, aka drmsknight.

No comments: