Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Messiah Himself!

Hi Gang,
Today we listen to a conversation between a Rabbi and a Priest.
Bromo in Chicken Country calling the HOGS with a blonde 'thingy' before we listen.
A blonde went to an eye doctor to have her eyes checked for glasses. The doctor directed her to read various letters with the left eye while covering the right eye.
The blonde was so mixed up on which eye was which that the eye doctor, in disgust, took a paper lunch bag with a hole to see through, covered up the appropriate eye and asked her to read the letters.
As he did so, he noticed the blonde had tears streaming down her face.
"Look," said the doctor, "there's no need to get emotional about getting glasses."
"I know," agreed the blonde, "But I kind of had my heart set on wire frames."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Messiah Himself

A Rabbi and a Priest were sitting together on a train, and the Rabbi leans over and asks, "So how high can you go in your organization?"
The Priest says, "If I am lucky, I guess I could become a Bishop."
"But, could you get any higher than that?" asks the Rabbi.
"I suppose that if my works are seen in a very good light that I might be made an Arch Bishop," said the Priest a bit cautiously.
"Is there any way that you might go higher than that?"
"Now, if all the Saints should smile, I guess I could be made a Cardinal", said the priest.
"Could you be anything higher than a Cardinal?" probed the Rabbi.
Hesitating just a little bit, the Priest said "I suppose that I could be elected Pope, but the odds there ..."
So the Rabbi interjects, "And could you be anything higher than that? What is there higher than the Pope?"
"What!!! I should be the Messiah himself!?!"
The Rabbi leaned back, smiled, and said, "Well you know, one of our boys made it..."
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: