Thursday, January 29, 2009

Who Wears the Pants?

Hi Gang,
Today we visit with a newlywed couple on their wedding night.
Bromo in Chicken Country calling the HOGS with a blonde 'thingy' before we join them.

A blonde heard that milk baths would make her beautiful. She left a note for
her milkman to leave 25 gallons of milk
When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought
she probably meant 2.5 gallons. So he knocked on the door to clarify the
point.
The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, "I found your note asking
me to leave 25 gallons of milk. Did you mean 2.5 gallons?"
The blonde said, "I want 25 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with
milk and take a milk bath so I can look young and beautiful again."
The milkman asked, "Do you want it pasteurized?"
The blonde said, "No, just up to my tits. I can splash it on my face".
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Who Wears The Pants?

A newlywed couple is getting undressed on their wedding night. The husband,
after removing his trousers, tosses them over to his new bride.
"Put those on," he says.
The wife looks at him curiously. "What did you say?"
"Go ahead, put them on," he says again.
"Well...okay," she replies, and she puts the trousers on. However, even
after fastening the belt, they are still way too large for her, and they
just fall down around her ankles. "I can't wear these," she says.
The husband looks at her. "All right," he says, "now just remember that. I'm
the one who wears the pants in the family. And don't you forget it!"
So the wife slips off her panties and throws them to her husband.
"Put those on," she says.
"What? What are you talking about?" he asks.
"Go ahead," says the bride. "You made me do it, now you go ahead and put
those on."
"Well, okay," he says reluctantly, and starts to put on the panties. But
they are much too small, and he can't even get them up past his thighs.
"I can't get into these," he says.
The bride looks at him and says, "That's right--and you're not going to,
either, until you change your attitude!"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: